Friday, April 21, 2006

My Retreat..

This is the same theme as that of my friendster blog. Retreat...

In life, we want a moment of silence, or a moment for ourselves. Some dines out, some watch movies, go to beaches, go to far away places. Some look for a moment with their inner self. And I'm one of them. I want to find myself, relish moments with the Creator.

Retreat is defined as " A place affording peace, quiet, privacy, or security" or " A period of seclusion, retirement, or solitude" (www.dictionary.com)





Picture taken from Sacred Heart Novitiate
Novaliches, Quezon City








This blogsite will serve as a place where I share my experiences with God, moments of realizations, moments of silence. I will start with my Holy week retreat just recently. I share with you all these because I don't want these experiencese to die like a dream.

For those who drop by and read my entries, I hope that you learn something from my experiences.

Thank you for dropping by...

Erlyn

No comments: